Did you know that while you are enjoying your delicious BurgerMonger® experience, you could be raising funds for your next family reunion, special trip, school function, or any other project or event?
If you are seeking an innovative, tasty and entertaining means to fundraise*, BurgerMonger® is all about community involvement and wants to help you raise money for your school, club, HOA, sports/activity program, civic/community organization, event, project or charity.
Our fundraisers are as one-of-a-kind and fun as our menu, and you do not need to be a 501(c)3 charity to host a fundraiser at BurgerMonger®.
If you have a purpose, we’ve got the perfect family-friendly place, the mouth-watering menu, and the willingness to take your fundraiser to the next level.
When you host a fundraiser at any of our locations, you spread the word by handing out a customizable BurgerMonger® flyer, emailing or posting it directly on social media. You invite friends, colleagues, family, etc. to eat at BurgerMonger® on a designated lunch or dinner time on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. We post your event flyer on our restaurant entry doors so that our guests know about your special event.
The event is simple to organize for everyone to enjoy. The more you promote your event, the more people who support your cause, the more money you will raise. It’s the ideal way to bring the community together in support of your cause to have great food and a good time. Best of all, as much as 20 percent of the revenue generated from your supporters will be donated back to you!
- Posts your event flyer in our restaurant entry doors to advertise to our guests
- Provides a customizable flyer for you to advertise your event to share in person
- or by email and social media
- Serves your guests our fresh, cooked from scratch menu items
- Accepts flyers to credit your organization from lunch, 11-4 pm or dinner, 4-10pm on the preselected date
- Calculates total donation based upon fundraiser pre-tax sales
- $0 to $500 – Fundraising sales = 10%!
- $500 – $999 – Fundraising sales = 15%!!
- $1,000+ – Fundraising revenue = 20%!!!
- Mails you a donation check 5 days after fundraiser
- Complete fundraising form at your chosen BurgerMonger®
- Finalize event details with the selected restaurant
- Distribute event flyers
- Receive donation check
*BurgerMonger® reserves the right to approve or deny any fundraiser.
Our employees, our franchisees, and partners are proud to give back and help those in need. We strive to build a strong relationship with the community and are pleased to participate in several of the neighborhood and community events organized by our guests.
Whether it’s partnering with a local nonprofit to join their fight against breast cancer, helping out a local women and children’s shelter or Veteran’s charity to working with nonprofit organizations that reward children for their academic and athletic endeavors, BurgerMonger® understands the importance of caring for people in our own neighborhood. We take great pride in “paying it forward” and giving back to where it is needed – our local community.
Not only are we committed to exceptional customer service, we encourage our employees to share their time, talent and resources to benefit the community and volunteer with the many worthy local charitable causes that live in our neighborhoods and positively impact our lives.